Christian Music and Music Theory Bundle
Music and music theory for beginners and intermediates! Christian Music and Music Theory for Xylophone or Beginner Piano is an independent work pack or classroom aid that allows you to give a meaningful music grade with minimal resources. Useful for in-class or at-home learning. All your students need is access to a keyboard or an 8 note xylophone. Great for those with little musical background.
Covers topics such as:
- Learning the notes
- Note and rest values
- Important music symbols
- Sharps and flats
- Key signatures
- Whole, half, quarter and eighth notes
- Dotted notes and sixteenth notes
- 3/4. 4/4 and 6/8 time signatures
- Equivalent fractions
Each music theory lesson leads into a song for students to practically apply their new skills through performance.
- 10 well-known songs, increasing in difficulty. The songs are Sunday School songs and Christmas Hymns specifically arranged to be played on a 8-note xylophone or keyboard.
- 10 music theory lessons that give students the understanding to read and play the songs independently.
- 10 activities to practice new music skills
- Anchor charts on the very basics of the piano and xylophone
- Example answers to all the worksheets
- Rubric for the music theory
- Digital Version