Use this before any research project! Finding Good Sources teaches grades 6-8 how to research using credible sources on the internet and beyond. This activity walks students through finding reliable sources and reinforces that with fun, interactive activities, multiple choice, and short response questions. The answer key and rubric allows for fast and meaningful grading.
- Memory verse cover page, (John 8:31-32)
- 8 pages of questions and activities.
- 4 pages of answers
- Facts vs. opinion activity
- Short reading on finding good sources
- 5 critical thinking questions, (Sort, multiple choice, and short response in Bloom's Taxonomy style)