Plan a Pizza Party is Canadian financial literacy and project based learning for grades 2-3. Covers a variety of curriculum standards such as, skip counting, place value, adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers, beginning decimals, word problems and more. Works well as an independent learning packet. About a week of work.
Get the most out of every learner! (Made with tactile and visual learners in mind.)
- Anchor charts for bills and coins
- Repeated addition review specific to money
- Adding money example and questions
- Clear outline and expectations
- Lots of choice in items to 'buy'
- Completed example
- Real student examples
- Template to showcase work
- Space to be creative and draw their planned party in action