Project based learning. Metric conversion meets distance learning!
No-prep, independent work activity that will give a great end result of a scaled tree house floor plan that you can use for assessment. Just click and assign!
Independent work to review the basics of metric units as well as end up designing their own tree house based on converting meters to centimeters and back again.
Covers curriculum expectations in both math and science.
Includes 20 pages of:
- 2 conversion reviews with answers
- 5 'missions' that guide them through the steps of designing a real tree house floor plan
- Real student examples
- Tips on how to draw a floor plan
- Clear expectations at the beginning and checklist at the end
- Bonus word problem on area