All the basics of numbers and letters, shapes and more. These lessons and activities give any student a great start.
This is plan to start off Kindergarten or for homeschooling parents trying to figure out how to get their little one ready for school.
To use Get Ready: Lesson Plans and Resources on it's own is easy!
1) Download Get Ready: Lesson Plans and Resources.
2) Follow the activities suggested for the letter and number of the week, (e.g. 1 and B)
3) Use your own visual aids and manipulatives.
4) Enjoy learning together!
This resource links number of the week to the letter of the week, healthy living, music, geometry and patterning, science and Christian fundamentals.
- plans and activities for 33 weeks
- cross curricular links from math and letter sounds to music, patterning, Christian fundamentals and more
- sheet music for 'Deep and Wide'
- 2 full page drawing activities
The Get Ready: Lesson Plans and Resources outlines a 33 week progression of 5-day-a-week activities, short lessons and cross-curricular links to bring the whole 'Get Ready' line together.