Grade 5 morning work that could be done at school, at home or as distance learning. No-prep student work that can be used all year or as easy homework!
Don't know what to do with your grade 5 student? Need time first thing in the morning to get yourself organized? Want an easy go-to homework, day-in and day-out. This is for you!
1) Print out the handouts, (Monday through Friday)
2) Place them in page protectors and organize them in a binder.
3) Use whiteboard marker to practice basics of grade 5 over and over again!
- 35 weeks of suggested spelling lists
- Comparing fractions and decimals activity
- Measurement (area of a quadrilateral) activity
- Place value, (thousands to thousandths) chart
- Plotting coordinates activity
- Finding commonalities between two algebraic equations
- Example solutions
Can be used all year long to practice basic skills!